- What have been the costs to children and young people of the war on drugs?
- Is the protection of children from drugs a solid justification for current policies?
- What kinds of public fears and preconceptions exist in relation to drugs and the drug trade?
- How can children and young people be placed at the forefront of drug policies?
- Production and trade
- Race, class and law enforcement
- Families and drug policy
- Drug use and dependence
The book is published by the International Debate Education Association (iDebate Press). It is available for purchase in hard copy from amazon.com, amazon.co.uk and other outlets.
A pdf of the full book and pdfs of each of its four sections are available here for free download. It may also be read online.